Mocha Club Members Can Now "Tweet"

Tweeting--A tweet is a post or status update on Twitter, a microblogging service. Because Twitter only allows messages of 140 characters or less, "tweet" is as much a play on the size of the message as it is on the audible similarity to Twitter.   Source:  About.com 

Twitter is the newest phenomenon on the social networking world.  I am using it on my blog, The Daily Kitchen.  It's been fun.  I now have over 150 different people following me and most of them I don't even know.  The beauty of it is we share some things in common; our love to cook (or in my case) an interest in preparing healthy options for my family. 

I thought it might be interesting to provide a similar service to Mocha Club members and to readers of our blog. For those of you who do not know anything about "tweeting", check out this video below provided by the Tweeter Support Team and start tweeting.  I can't wait to see your post. 

Comments